Welcome

WATCH FOR CHANGES!



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

IN LOVE WITH VAMPIRES

Denise at a young age was intriged by Witches and Vampires. My mom said, " It was my evil side trying to take over."  I always found myself watching scary movies or getting a book  about different ways of witchcraft beliefs.



With me being born at the beginning of nightfall and being told, "You have an old spirit." it was hard for me to stay away from the studies of the spiritual worlds. I've always enjoyed reading late at night with everything dark except the light on the book. My eyes are even sensitive to light & I have had tint in my glasses since age of 5. I've also been told i have natural fangs just not fully grown.

Fascination of full moons & licking all my wounds (the stares never bother me) and my connection with animals especially dogs. For years I stayed away from garlic until I read in one of my books that a Vintage, True Blood Vampire can consume garlic without any kind of pain or harm.

As I've gotten older and have been on the worldwide web I have come across a few real followers or like I would love to believe as True Believers the ones that truly think that they roamed the earth too. And there are still being made more & more often realistic movies that can be thought of as close to true as you would like to believe.


The only thing that really makes me think that I'm not a True Vampire is the fact that I'm not immortal. I don't think I would like the fact that everyone that I've come across or loved in my life (that wasn't turned of course) won't be around as long as I will be.

5 comments:

  1. Don't Worry I only bite on request. Giggles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the sharing! I don't have the fangs, but I do have the passion to believe. I would love to be immortal, for a while anyway. There is so much to discover! Alas, I am aging and not so keen on the idea of staying like this forever, so I shall be content with the time given me ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the anne rice books ALOT....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there any good mystery books out there to read? I am a major fan of any mystery book! Anything that has to do with police work, murder/mystery, I'm all over it! I do wonder if the Anne Rice books are any good? What kind of books does she do? Because if she does vampire stories, then let me at it! There is NEVER anything wrong with a good vampire story! Those are always the most interesting! P.S. this is Caitlin Clark, aka Jaggerfan1

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weekend I watched a vampire movie called Dracula 2000. The guy who plays the vampire, Gerard Butler, man what a major megahottie! He can bite me anywhere, anytime! I love movies like that!

    ReplyDelete