Welcome

WATCH FOR CHANGES!



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Part II ILWV

Well, Here I thought I had to wait shame on me. This time I choose to just give a little more detail about myself.  I'm what some people call OCD I call Master of mutli-tasking. I love to crochet, make jewelry and latch hook rugs among other kinds of handy crafts. Most look at me and are like yeah right but it's true. I can rarely do only one thing at a time and if I do I have a confused look on my face.

Even when I do Homework, I have to have TV on and radio going else I have trouble focusing on the task. My other outside favorite things to do are dancing, rollerskating (old style not blades), horseback riding ( but haven't done that since I stopped working with Thoroughbred race Horses), camping and hiking (with indoor plumbing even if it's on the outside of cabin) and of course reading my Horror and Thriller books.

Not really sure if anyone wanted to know all these things but, I figured I would share just a little since that is truely one of the rare things that I do. I like being what I call a social loner, I like to be social but really just stay to myself, it keeps the petty drama out of my life because I am very allergic to drama. Well, that's all for the details for now guess I'll just see how this goes before I open it anymore. Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's me, Caitlin, aka Jaggerfan1, it looks like me and you have something else in common, you and me don't like drama! I hated high school because of that! It was worse than an episode of One Tree Hill or any of those stupid drama shows. I'm the kind of person that likes to keep to myself, my philosophy is if it doesn't involve me, I don't need to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the craft stuff. I really like these paint by number things, all you do is what it says. It would be cool if they had vampire pictures for all the vampire lovers out there, or just do what I do: print out a picture of a vampire picture or whatever you like in black and white, print out the version of the picture in color and trace it onto posterboard or something and paint it, use watercolor pencils or colored tech pens and after you're done, frame it and hang it. I do that all the time. But I'm a super huge craft nut! I love crafts of any sort, arts and crafts of any sort! They are fun, I love them for some odd reason! I guess it's the creative side of me!

    ReplyDelete